Saturday 12 January 2008

But Why??

Why not?
If you've been asking,why read tim's blog? This post is for you.

Reading is a way to acquire knowledge and to learn. Therefore we should be always be careful about what we read. If we read works of a more intelligent being, we can boost our intellect. But if one read works of a shallow (stupid) person, one might fine one's self retarding. To all, this is where my blog comes in. Remember the thingy bout works of a more intelligent being?? Here it is, My Blog.
For this statement i shall use a simple illustration to prove my point and i hope you can understand it.
First, we shall take my brain and represent it to something very big. Like the earth. Then we shall represent your brain with something VERY small, like your brain. To ensure you understand the magnitude of this i have kindly posted a picture to capture this statement.







please note:
earth=my brain
small tiny red dot that is encircled by the white circle=your brain
Bet you cant see it right but its there! just like you've never seen your brain before.
(But sometimes i doubt if u actually have one)

So now that it evident that my brain is 10000000 times larger than yours (considering that it is said humans only use about 10.4% of their brain) i conclude that i am smarter than you, you and you. So by reading my blog, one can gain the nuggets of wisdom then i may so kind choose to bestow to all. Good enough reason??

I nice. I make u CLEVERER =)

2 comments:

- g r a c e - said...

FAMILIAAAAR!

hahaha. plagiarism is not good. (;

Evias.Kamui said...

wat the.... lameness... you lame fella