Monday 25 February 2008

I'm hungry and you're a potatoe

was really hungry when i was initially writing this post. was like a week plus ago (15th). but i'm just gonna post half of this post up anways and cont it later.

Valentines=Expensive
Had dinner. company was awesome
Then headed to laundry with my cousins. Cant understand why would some one name a bar that. i mean i hate doing my laundry. and going there wasnt a big deal. there were like gays men n transexuals dancing. n they we really ugly. not a nice sight.

doing laundry?

Woke on friday late and with an headache. =S

GOT my math quiz back on friday. guess wat?93% not 100%.
wat a load of crap. all for missing out one negative sign (-) damn it. wat a waste.

point of this post? watch



if you dont get this you suck

2 comments:

Genusfrog said...

Tim!!! You posted your picture! Sooo hensem! You see. I made this website JUST for you.

http://gcbreplies.blogspot.com/

Genusfrog said...

oh ya btw. happy birthday.