Thursday 24 December 2009

No White Christmas?

Crap! Forecasted that the temp will rise tml. The day that counts. T.T
And I found out that people actually bet if it'll snow on Christmas. >.<

Well at least I can start with my virgin snow man later today =D and my sister gave me this awesome link. Had a piece bout d Twilight saga. Legand-wait for it!- DARY! lol. (from How I Met You Mother)
Well check d piece out! XD
Fav quotes:

"So what about men that like Twilight?
If you're male and you like Twilight, you're gay. I don't mean that in the derogatory sense, I mean it in the "you want to put your testicles against another man's testicles while gripping handfuls of chest hair" kind of way."

"And the movie?
The movie is just the same uninspired crap shat out onto a film reel. If you like the taste of horse manure on your bologna sandwiches, you're probably gonna like it on your birthday cake as well. The same principle applies with Twilight."

Oh well. This guy is good. Can check him out at http://theoatmeal.com. Also visit another piece i TOTALLY relate to. About computers. lol!

(emoticons have d links btw)
Have A Merry Christmas!
Cheers

No comments: