Tuesday 27 May 2008

HairCut

this is to those who insisted i cut my hair.
(dated 26th may)
Its was a normal hair cut. yar yar. this that. Till....
I was harassed by a GAY guy. OMG mann.
It was my hair stylist. ok. Fine i'm a homophob and i may be paranoid.
BUT HE'S ALREADY ASKED ME OUT AND HE'S GOT MY NUMBER .
Didnt give it to him, but i'm a member there and they have all my details.
SO the story goes like this. I was being a frenly client. talking and watnot. been cutting my hair with this guy since last year. and he started talking weird and then he asked me out. luckily i had mentioned that i tot Prince Caspian would be a flop cuz he asked me to watch it.hope he wouldnt bother me no more. so there's my experience.

btw. hair cut was ok i guess besides that fiasco. bit short and for my liking but it'll grow.
and UNITED is down tml. Wohoo!

No comments: